Undergraduate Open Events
Online Open Events and Information Sessions are the perfect opportunity to find out more about how you can become a registered osteopath.
During the current Covid restrictions we are unable to run our usual open events in the college. As an alternative we are running online information sessions which will cover the following:
- What life is like as an osteopath
- Why a career as an osteopath might be for you
- What you will study during the course
- Deciding between full-time and part-time study options
- Life as a student at the LSO – what’s it like to study for the first time or as a mature student
- How to apply
The presentation lasts about 60 minutes followed by the chance to ask the Senior Management Team questions about studying at the LSO.