External Job Opportunities
The London School of Osteopathy is frequently notified of positions across the country which may be suitable to both recent graduates and more experienced osteopaths.
Details of the latest job opportunities can be found below.
Student Osteopath – Massage Therapist Wanted
Live Free Chiropractic & Sports Injuries Clinic is looking for an energetic chiropractor to join our local community friendly multi-disciplinary team. Position is open to start as soon as possible.
With over 10 years of history and a newly refurbished clinic, we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst our patients, sporting events, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. Working with Sports Chiros, at Crossfit events, professional athletes, Owner & Sports Chiro James Power is excited to accept all interest.
Our team are fun, energetic and love being part of a local clinic where we know all our clients and they know us!
We are looking 1-2 massage therapists with a passion for learning, being part of a team & most importantly loves helping sports people. We predominantly see Sports injuries, but also family and paediatrics too.
The ideal therapist will have at least 1-2 years’ experience, enjoy being busy and feel passionate about delivering the very best patient experience possible.
* Situated in the beautiful borough of Putney (SW15) close to Overground & Underground transport links. It’s a beautiful residential neighbour with a client base to match.
* Higher London fees = easier to earn a great income quickly.
* Team meetings to discuss patient management, highly experienced Chiros who regularly provide workshops, instruct at Sports Seminars and much more. We love to share our knowledge & experience!
ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH SOMERSET
Near to the south coast (Lyme Regis) and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Past iO Runner-up ‘Clinic of the Year’ Award, and Winner of iO ‘Principal of the Year’
This is a great opportunity for a thoughtful, caring, capable and reliable Osteopath to join a
well-established clinic of over 30 years. Clinics are situated in the centre of the market towns
of Chard and Crewkerne.
Benefits of this position:
• Full-time permanent position (or part-time if preferred)
• Employed/Self-employed options (guaranteed minimum earnings for the first 3 months)
• Principal values all treatment modes. Mentoring if desired
• Family friendly practice. Weekly Children’s & Perinatal Clinic available to gain experience
• Full-time experienced reception team with online diary
• RehabMyPatient available for personalised exercise prescriptions
• Large product range to compliment osteopathy at 20% discount
• Multidisciplinary team – scope for cross-referrals
• Website: orchardosteopaths.co.uk
Start date and days negotiable
Possible job opportunity for a new graduate.
If interested, please Email your CV to: email@example.com
Position available now or this summer for new graduate in busy clinic in beautiful Cotswold town of Bradford on Avon, near Bath.
We are a team of 6 osteopaths with a wealth of experience. The clinic has a longstanding reputation for expertise in use of IVM and paediatrics but all treatment approaches embraced and full support will be given. We are looking for someone who is confident, a good communicator, dynamic and enjoys working as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to work in a clinic where you can quickly build up a patient list and gain experience amongst other practitioners – we have 7 other therapists alongside our osteopaths.
Have a look at our website www.churchstreetpractice.co.uk
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Osteopath Wanted for Full Time Employed Position
We are an established clinic in leafy Fulham looking to add an amazing Osteopath, Chiropractor or
Physiotherapist to our Team.
Position held – Osteopath/Team Director
To direct and lead a multidisciplinary musculoskeletal team in an exciting revolutionary
chiropractic model integrating the three fundamentals of Segment, Posture and Movement;
As a Team Director this position requires you to identify various MSK dysfunctions obtained
through standardised evidence based Osteopath/Chiropractic and functional movement
assessments, and direct the your team to manage the findings;
Management includes – Segmental Adjustments; global and focused mobility, soft tissue
extensibility, stability/pattering exercises, and Joint/Soft tissue loading;
Position open to new graduates and experienced Osteopaths, Chiropractors or Physiotherapists. Full
training, education, and coaching will be provided in this multifactorial true evidenced based
This is a full-time employed position commencing when the right candidate is found. A Base Salary
plus bonuses to be offered depending on experience.
It is important that our model is the right fit for the right candidate.
If this interests you please send us your CV to email@example.com and we will contact
you to arrange a preliminary phone interview. The Centre, 604 Fulham Road, SW6 5RP London
ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY IN BUSY CLINICS IN SOUTH SOMERSET.UK
Near to the south coast (Lyme Regis) and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Past iO Runner-up ‘Clinic of the Year’ Award, and Winner of iO ‘Principal of the Year’
Following an Associates decision to move abroad, we are searching for an associate to join our small team in a well-established clinic of 30 years. This is a great opportunity
for a thoughtful, caring, and reliable Osteopath to join us! With an excellent reputation locally, the clinics are situated in the centre of the market towns of Chard (and
Benefits of this position:
• Supportive Principal offering mentoring if required/desired. Experienced with working with Associates many of whom have stayed for many years. Principal values all
• Employed/Self-employed options (guaranteed minimum earnings for the first 3 months).
• Osteopathic team spirit. In-house CPD sessions monthly and working together/case discussions.
• Family friendly practice – patients of all ages. Weekly Children’s & Perinatal Clinic
• Full-time super reception team who are knowledgeable, responsive, and enthusiastic. Reception available 6 days a week.
• Online diary and patient records.
• Multidisciplinary team offering kinesiology, hypnotherapy, massage, Bowen, and Counselling. Good scope for cross-referrals.
• Marketing through the Website, Newsletters plus social media platforms. Website: orchardosteopaths.co.uk.
• Large Product range to compliment osteopathy; includes a range of remedial products, supplements and much more. All who work in the clinic receive 20% off all products.
• Covid procedures well established. Sanitising agents, as well as masks and aprons are provided.
• RehabMyPatient available for personalised exercise prescriptions.
Start date and days negotiable. Full or part-time.
Interested? Please Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solihull Osteopathic Practice seeking a new graduate osteopath to join our practice
Would you like to work with a great team of osteopaths in a great location, in a friendly and supportive environment?
We are looking for a new osteopath to join us at Solihull Osteopathic Practice.
- We have full or part-time positions available.
- We are a very busy clinic, and you will be working alongside 4 other osteopaths.
- We see a broad range of patients from babies and children to pregnant women, to elite athletes.
- Perfect opportunity for career development with mentoring and on-going support. We also provide regular CPD activities. We have a strong team ethos – we believe in working together and learning from each other.
- We believe in being professional, providing the best possible care to our patients. You will get to experience how a busy practice is run and learn valuable business skills and the best patient management.
- We provide large treatment rooms in a lovely 1930’s house with great parking and a large rear garden for breaks and lunches.
- Great location – Solihull has consistently won awards for being one of the best places to live in the UK.
- We are only a 20-minute drive to Birmingham airport. A 20-minute train journey into the centre of Birmingham, 30-minute drive to Warwick and Leamington Span and a 40-minute drive to Stratford upon Avon.
- Great opportunity to be a valued member of our team. We provide regular social activities and fun team-building days out.
- Jeremy has been an osteopath for 28 years and has a wealth of knowledge for you to tap into.
Please apply in writing with your CV to email@example.com
CAMBRIDGE – ASSOCIATE POSITION AVAILABLE
We are looking for a part-time osteopath for a well established clinic that has too many new patients. This osteopath will also take over an existing list from a long-term osteopath whom is leaving us for pastures new. There is some flexibility within the role and you will have a supportive mentor on hand.
All enquiries welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Complementary Health Clinic in the heart of Brighton offering a variety of treatments from Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Yoga, Energy Healing, Counselling etc and we have a space for a new Osteopath. We have high demand for this service, so a new Osteopath will soon have full slots. You can choose which days work for you best to work here, and we have an online booking system, making it easier for therapists and clients alike.
Wanted: an osteopath in an established busy multidisciplinary clinic in Brighton
About the clinic: we offer both low cost and full price treatment
A word from our current osteopath:
I have worked at Anahata since I first qualified 7 years ago, it was such a good place to start as the
low cost clinic is busy and I see a much more varied range of patients than at other clinics I’ve
worked which is really stimulating. It’s a really warm hearted, easy going lovely place to work, with full reception, online booking system
and the rest of the team are really great. We need another osteopath to cover more days as my shifts are full.
Preferred extra interests include paediatrics and cranial.
Any potential candidates are welcome to contact Venetia if they have any questions, or call us at the
clinic on 01273 698687, or email email@example.com to ask any questions about the vacancy.
Lichfield Osteopathic Practice, Staffordshire
- Available from the end of September 2021
- 5 very full day’s work
- 60% split in favour of the new Associate
- Well established, busy practice of 38 years standing
- Wide patient base, located in the heart of the beautiful Cathedral City of Lichfield, Staffordshire.
- Full reception cover
- Mentoring from the two Senior Osteopaths who collectively have 56 years Osteopathic experience
We’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic osteopath to join our busy practice in Solihull, West Midlands, working alongside 4 other osteopaths in a friendly team environment.
We would preferably like you to work 3 days per week, which would be negotiable, with scope to expand.. Full support and mentoring can be given if needed.
We treat a wide range of patients so the applicant will need to have a broad range of structural skills and an interest in paediatrics would be beneficial.
The successful applicant should be well motivated, trustworthy, reliable, patient-focused and have a desire to continue to learn.
Please apply in writing with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Osteopath Role – Amersham
We’re a really busy, friendly, integrated practice with three clinics in Amersham, Beaconsfield and Gerrards Cross.
We are looking for help in our Amersham clinic (35m train from Marylebone station) for 2 full days on Tuesday & Friday. We offer a guaranteed minimum income per week (pro rata’d to number of days) but we are so busy we have never had to fall back on this (our last associate earned £65,000 pa over 4 days).
Development opportunities offered ; gait analysis, Shockwave, CPD scheme including with local surgeons plus ongoing mentoring with the clinic owner (if required) as I will be working together with you at the clinic so will be on hand to be able to help.
If you are interested, please send a CV to email@example.com
We’re looking for an Associate Osteopath or Physiotherapist to join our beautiful practice based
in the idyllic coastal town of Southwold in Suffolk, offering an opportunity for a fantastic work/
We’ve been here 10 years, so the clinic is well established with practice manager and full time
virtual receptionists, brilliantly busy, and has an excellent team of practitioners including
Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Sports Therapy, Audiology and Refelxology.
The role is part time, with room to grow, and mentoring and support available. It’s highly likely
there’s other positions available locally too, if needing full time between the two locations.
Good structural, hands on skills and excellent patient communication essential.
(If your looking to relocate, this is an incredible area with beautiful scenic runs, cold water/sea
swimming, paddle boarding, beach days and beach yoga, plus a super friendly community and
an independent high street! If that’s appealing be in touch!!)
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and take a look at our website
www.southwoldtreatmentrooms.co.uk or find us on Facebook Southwold Treatment Rooms and