The London School of Osteopathy Clinic
Our priority throughout the pandemic has been the health and well-being of patients, staff and students as well as supporting the NHS and we continue to ask that all patients attending the clinic are still required to wear a face covering while they are attending their appointment.
This is in line with advice from Public Health England to use masks when in enclosed public spaces to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Clinic tutors and students will continue to be wearing face masks during your appointment.
You should not attend an appointment if you or a member of your household are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or have had a positive test. We ask that to maintain social distancing you attend your appointment alone.
- Monday to Friday 8.15am -6.00pm
- Alternate Saturdays (non-teaching weekends) 9am -5.00pm
Telephone booking from 8am-8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-6pm on Friday
- Please read about the changes we have put in place to keep our patients and students safe prior to booking.
- We provide osteopathic treatment support to enhance the health of local residential and business communities.
- Please note the address for the clinic is: Mayfield House, 202b Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9LJ
- There are NO appointments based at the college in Bermondsey.
Students make sure they are familiar with my notes before they see me, especially if they are new. They make good use of them to keep track.