If you wish to apply to The London School of Osteopathy for entry onto our full-time osteopathy programme, you will need to carry out the following steps:
1.Complete and submit the LSO application form after reading this information :
- Institution code: A60 (Anglia Ruskin University, our validating University)
- Course code: O for osteopathy and B310(all students register for the MOst and can transfer to the BOst once on the course).
- Campus code: L for LSO.
2. Ensure that your qualification certificates are uploaded along with your application form
3. Receive an invitation for interview
4. Attend interview at the LSO or via Video Skype (send request to lsoconference in advance to allow time to register).
5. Receive decision
6. If offered a place, respond with Accept
7. Scan and send any documents asked for by LSO
8. Draft CAS sent to you
9. Check and confirm draft CAS is correct or let LSO know if amendments are required
10. Final CAS sent to you
11. Use CAS to obtain Tier 4 Visa from your local UK Embassy/Consulate